“I have a loaded 2019 Harley Davidson Road Glide FLTRX in basically new condition and still under full warranty. Paid about $27,000 for this bike w all the taxes, dealer prep, freight, etc... then I added over $5000 worth of goodies that add lots of value to it. It needs nothing, you won’t have to spend another penny on it!It's got everything you can think of from Full Nav system, Electronic Cruise Control, Bluetooth Technology, XM Siri Radio, Voice activated controls, etc, etc...”
I have a 3 month old 2019 Harley Davidson Road Glide Motorcycle in basically new condition and still under full warranty
I bought it on a whim and I just can’t get used to this bike, I’m a small guy and the bike is just too big for me
Paid about $27,000 for this bike w all the taxes, dealer prep, freight, etc... then I added over $5000 worth of goodies that add lots of value to it. It needs nothing, you won’t have to spend another penny on it! It's got everything you can think of from Full Nav system, Electronic Cruise Control, Bluetooth Technology, XM Siri Radio, Voice activated controls, etc, etc...just like high end expensive cars!
The bike is loaded from the factory with:
- FRAME-MOUNTED SHARK NOSE FAIRING A distinctive, menacing, mile-hungry design that cuts through the wind like no other fairing in the world.
- DUAL DAYMAKER® REFLECTOR LED HEADLAMPS Darkness-defying headlight so you can see and be seen
- TWISTED CHERRY CUSTOM COLOR - $500.00
- RESPONSIVE SUSPENSION High-performing front and rear suspension with easily adjustable rear shocks put you in control of a plush ride.
- MILWAUKEE-EIGHT® V-TWIN 107 ENGINE - 1,746 cc A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
- REFLEX™ LINKED BREMBO® BRAKES WITH FACTORY ABS OPTION - $795.00 The front and rear brakes are electronically linked to provide exactly the right amount of brake to each tire no matter the road condition. No matter how good you are, this will make you a better rider.
BOOM!™ BOX INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM - $895.00 It’s an evolved interface experience that offers a modern look, feel and function. It’s exceptionally durable and loaded with features designed specifically for motorcycling.
Then I spent $5525.85 w tax in the following extras (All Harley Davidson brand, except for solo seat):
- Road Glide 15 in. Wind Splitter Windshield - $209.95 Sweeping design complements the shape of the fairing and the inner dash panel, and adds height over the standard low-profile wind deflector in the center where it counts. I also have the standard Shape decreases wind noise and improves your ability to hear the motorcycles sound system Rich smoked finish does not interfere with your forward view, and looks great against any paint color
- Saddlebag Stretch Bottoms - color matched - $1399.00 Long low “slammed” look without compromising the suspension travel and ride height. These Stretched Saddlebag Bottoms wrap around the exhaust to add visual length to the bike and hide the muffler bracket and hanger from view
- Wireless Headset Interface Module (WHIM) - $299.95 Bluetooth® wireless technology that integrates with the 6.5GT Radio Wireless interface permits full access to the Infotainment features without the hassle of being connected to the bike Seamlessly use all wired headset functionality (CB, Phone, Intercom, Navigation, Radio) Dual headset connectivity - two Bluetooth®-enabled headsets can be connected to one WHIM
- Boom! Audio 20S EVO Bluetooth Helmet Headset - $299.95 Weather resistant Full Helmet Headset keeps you in touch with up to eight other riders in crystal-clear HD® audio up to 1.2 miles away - through the Group Intercom™ feature Uses Universal Intercom™ protocol so it can be paired with many other available Bluetooth® headsets Pair with up to two mobile phones for convenient hands-free calling Complete control of the 20S EVO can be done through hands-free voice commands Linking via available smartphone app (for Android or iPhone®) allows configuring device settings, set groups of intercom friends
- Fully adjustable driver backrest - $129.95 w backrest mounting kit - $47.95 Super comfortable for those long rides
- Saddlemen Dominator Solo seat - $338.00 When you don’t want a passenger and want to ride solo, it makes the bike looks super slick! Super comfortable and beautiful design It fully accepts the HD backrest for more comfort